zaterdag 18 januari 2014

"Lately I've been waking up alone."

Can I start this article by saying "I had a SHITday." No? Yes? Anyway, I had one of those days today. I decided to leave it behind. "Head up miss!". My dad is kinda ill like the rest of Belgium. And when I'm not here he just lays on the couch, watching movies and hoping that he'll feel better the next day. And then I come in, "Dad let's go!". We took my dog with us and walked for an hour or something. Beside that another dog wanted to eat my little doggie, it was relaxing. There were these two dogs walking in the garden and their boss was working outside. When we passed their house one of the kinda big dogs started to run after my dog. I could keep him away from my dog while my dad took care of her. And then the boss came and stomped his dog. I kept my hand infront of my eyes, I couldn't believe what had happened. I had to wipe a few tears..

Please, whatever your pet does, don't hurt him/her please..





Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten