maandag 26 augustus 2013

Relax.

After me and my dad drove around the whole day for different things, we wanted so get some fresh air. We decided to walk to the lake with my dog, it's only 2 kilometers from my home. Through quiet streets and a forest and you're already there in 10 minutes. 'De Plas' like we call it here is a good place to find some rest and relax a bit. A lot of people come here to run, to swim and to sail. My dad also used to have a sailing boat, by lack of space he has to sell it. I was with him when the boat got sold. While the new owner drove away I saw my dad standing in the garden with tears in his eyes. His boat was his proud. Until now he didn't buy a new one but I hope he will someday. Sailing on a beautiful is amazing!






Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten