dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

Copenhagen

My first trip to Copenhagen is over. It was also my first trip on my own, which made it more exciting! Wednesday August the 14 th, I was standing with my carry-on luggage in the departure hall of Brussels Airport. I went to a friend for a few days. I was really looking forward to it, a few day of relaxing and exciting stuff to do!



After Stine picked me up from the airport, we went to a mall. Nice to know: 50 Cent visited the mall the day after us. We picked up another girl from school and decided to play with carts at home! Actually the first time for me that I played a real game with carts!



The next day we went to the center of Roskilde by train. It had nice small shopping streets and again a mall. Stine bought some movies that we would watch for sure!


After me and Stine watched movies at home all day, we met up with our friend at the movies. I discovered that they eat popcorn with salt in Denmark! What a shock! We sat in a hall for 40 people, really weird!



On day 3 we visited Copenhagen with the three of us. We took a hop-on/off bus to visit the city. A must if you want to see as much as possible on a short time. There was a bus every 30 minutes, we didn't really lose time.





In the evening we met up with Stine her parents and brother in Tivoli. It's an amusement-park en there are performances every week. I usually get sick in rollercoasters so I had to walk some more, which was also nice! We also had dinner in a restaurant in the park and after a walk through the park we took the train home.



My plane took off on sunday. After breakfast I packed everything and our drive to the airport started. I was in time and then you realise how slow time goes by! Sitting on your own for 2 hours is not as simple as it looks. But after a flight of one hour and a half, I arrived in Brussels.

I love Copenhagen

Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten