woensdag 21 augustus 2013

Big city, how I miss you.

Did you ever visited a city and were not even excited about going there because it was ' just a city'. Did such a city ever surprise you? I don't mean a random city with it but really a city, a city were you didn't expect anything from. I'm home from Poland for two weeks now, but we needed to ride really far we decided to stay in Dresden for a night. We would take off the next day again.When we went to the city after we changed clothes, I felt a 'free' feeling. I didn't feel uncomfortable of a tourist. It felt like I was a part of the people who lived there and that's so weird for me. But there's only one city, outside Belgium where it feels like coming home and that(s London. I've been there 4 times already and I'm planning to go there in December for the 5th time. But Dresden also surprised me with his small street, where a pianist gives the best of himself in the middle of the street. Worth it!


Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten