donderdag 25 juli 2013

OOTD.

Today we visited a ski resort. I had overslept so i needed to take something out of my closet really quick. Usually when I don't have time, I stay for quite some time infront of my closet to find an outfit. I saw my black skirt and my oufit was quickly chosen. A simple top with a special skirt and my outfit was complete!

 
Bracelets: Pandora, I am
Watch: D&G
Skirt, top and necklace: H&M
Shoes: Van Loock
Bag: Zara


In the evening when we arrived at my family there house, I wanted to put on something else to go the the restaurant. And again, I didn't have much time. I combined a top with bigger pearls with my black skirt and put on my high heels. They look like Jeffrey Campbell, I know. I bought these fake JC's in a really small shop in Italy. They sold fake shoes of expensive brands in small sizes. JC starts with size 36 (UK 5), too big for me. I bought these in size 34 (UK 1,5-2) for 40 euros and nobody sees the difference.






Top: Pimkie
Shoes: Italiƫ/Italy


Eva.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten