donderdag 4 september 2014

Time to take off.

Damn what a horrible month was August for me. I'm ready with my exams since this morning. It even feels weird to not sit behind my books, not that I complain haha. Right after my exam I took the bus to the city to get my nails done and to buy the last stuff before I'm leaving Belgium. I'm only leaving for one week tho. The destination is Turkey, Alanya. I'm leaving Saturday in the morning with my boyfriend. Due all the exams I have had no time to think about my holiday, I still can believe it. I'm gonna lay by the pool, get my hair full of sand from the beach (eww!). There is no internet in our appartement and honestly I just wanna enjoy my holiday, for once without internet.

 I see you next week!

                 






           



Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten