zaterdag 30 augustus 2014

Time for the hairdresser and drinks.

I went to the hairdresser today. I wanted a little change so she dyed my hair again. It's not something extreme, not at all (I'm too scared for that..). Normally I don't really like going to the hairdresser. I mean sitting there for hours.. That's not really my thing. Although I always love to see the result! Today I was hoping that I would like the hairdresser because I"m having exams. I have to re-make some exams from last schoolyear, the which that I failed.. My last exam, which is French oral is on Thursday so I'm already inside for 1-2 weeks. The hairdresser was just my way to get away from my books. But I sat there for 4,5 hours!!! That's not normal okay! Okay done with compIaining. I need to show you the result right ;) ?


I dyed my hair back to my own darkbrown color and a few highlight's. You don't see them that much but I'm going to Turkey next week and my hair will already get lighter because of the sun.

When I was ready I went back home as fast as I could. I would meet up with my best friends. Oh I needed to hurry! We went out for dinner in an Italian restaurant. This is what I ordered:


Looks yummy right? Afterwards we went for another drink. 




I had a lovely evening! Now I'm off to sleep. I need to get up early to study :(

Goodnight!


Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten