donderdag 18 september 2014

NEW SCHOOLYEAR

The new schoolyear started on monday for me. Let me tell you, I wasn't ready at all! I'm in three different classes because I'm in mt first year and second year. Yeah not so easy to explain but I just gotta switch classes a lot. In the class of my second year I almost know everybody but in those two other classes I only know two persons.. And till now people just stare at me because I'm the new one who's only there for a few subjects.. I'm not complaining too much about my schedule, I have more time to walk with my dog now. Yesterday and today we went for a walk of 45 minutes, which is enough for my Chihuahua. I'm planning on going for more walks and do excercises. I just wanna get a little bit more healthy. Let's see how that's gonna work out!

               

               



Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten