donderdag 6 november 2014

LET'S GET FIT!


There was a time when I went to the gym 2 times a week. Well, that's history. Almost 3 years ago my doctor told me to stop doing Body Combat or excercises with a focus on the knees. I had been walking around with an injury for 2 years. I always felt pain in my knees but doctors kept telling me I was growing. ONE BIG JOKE. I tested it before, I stopped growing a long time ago. I listened to the doctors anyway and just kept going to the gym. As a result that I had to stop 3 years ago.

I'm not gonna say I'm fat but my body is changing, I'm almost 20 and not such a fit girl anymore. For now I'm only allowed to jump on a stationary bike, to swim and run but only when there's a good 'ground'. Since a few month's I just really don't like my body anymore and I think it's time for some chances. I started to spend some time on the stationary bike at home, which felt good. On a random day I ran to the store got myself a yoga mat and started to workout with Blogilates

Recently, I also found the app PumpUp. I love the app! It asks for your weight, length and if you want to tone your body or lose weight,.. You can follow other people and motivate them. The app makes the perfect workout for you. You can choose how long you want to workout, where you workout and which 'products' you have. The app makes a personalized workout for you and everytime a different one! After your workout you can see how long you workout lasted and how many calories you've burned.

You can find me as 'evaheroo'.



 Just go check it out and let's get fit together!


Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten