zondag 30 november 2014

Personal update: what I have been doing lately.



Hello everyone, I know that I don't blog that much. I've been and I am studying a lot lately. I'm now in the middle of my exams, the last one is on Friday. After that it's time to workout a lot, so you can expect a post about that if you don't mind. Newsflash: I found someone who wants to help me with making better pictures! I'm actually excited because I needed that, someone who believes in the beauty of photography. Are you guys ready for Christmas and New Years Eve? I got my two dresses and I can't wait to make myself ready, to put my high heels on and party!



Oh I just want to share this: I ate a Bagel for the first time in my life. If you're from America it's nothing special but I think it's kindz new in Belgium! I can't wait to go back to this cozy restaurant "Eve's & Molly" in Hasselt! Go chck it out if your from Belgium. You can also find them on Instagram and Facebook.





Eva

1 opmerking:

  1. Hopelijk zijn al je examens goed gegaan! En die bagel ziet er echt heerlijk uit. Superleuk dat je dit nu voor het eerst op hebt ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen