zaterdag 7 december 2013

Shoplog December


Hello everyone, toda I have a small shoplog for you! Yesterday after making my last exam, I met up with my mom in the city to go shopping. Actually I always do it with her. I'll show you what I bought. Are you going to look with me?


I bought this Iphone case in H&M. I was searching for a new one and I thought this one was cute! The flowers make it girly but still classic.


I bought this eyebrow gel in HEMA. It gives your eyesbrows that little extra and it ensures that they remain in their form and model.



I needed these eyeshadows. These are the colors that look good on me and it are really nice colors for the winter. These are from HEMA. On the back ou can see which look you can make with it. Maybe I"ll write an article about it. If you think it's a good idea, let me know!


A simple shirt with a nice text on! I never vuy clothes of  which I don't like the text. You don't wanna walk around with a stupid text on your shirt, right?


I fell in love with this sweater from ZARA. This sweater is a bit loose and slightly shorter.It's so comfortable!



Last but not least, a black pair of pants. You can never have enough of them.



Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten