donderdag 26 december 2013

Personal challenge.


Everyone starts now to make a list with his good intentions for 2014. I started a few weeks ago already. I was talking to a guy from class. He told me he drank 3 litres of water per day. That is pretty much and certainly for me. I barely drink one litres in a day, when I told him about it he challenged me. And I wanted to prove myself, I also wanted to prove that I could drink 1.5 liters of water per day. Since that time I always had a bottle of water next to me. When When ithe bottle was empty I sent it to that boy. I've been doing good for two weeks now. I must admit that I do not succeed every day, especially when I'm not home that much. But I do my best and will certainly do in 2014. Drinking water is so healthy. It's good for your kidneys, for your skin, you lose weight from it and you feel just  a lot better!




Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten