maandag 9 juni 2014

MAC Blush Whole Lotta Love.


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to review the "MAC Pro Longwear Blush Whole Lotta Love". It's not a new color or something but it's my first MAC purchase. Their shop opened in my city in February. At that time I had exams and after them I had a surgery. When I felt good enough to leave the house I basically ran to the MAC store. I needed a blush cause mine fell on the ground. The assistant helped me to choose the right color. I loved how they took the time to help you because without her help I would have chosen the wrong color.


MAC description: A lightweight blush with extreme colour perfection and non-fading, eight-hour wear. Ultra fine, silky powder glides on and blends easily to provide a moist, flawless, natural finish or with layering, a brighter, more dramatic look. 



My skin is a little bit darker then the Belgian girls theirs so the assistant remommended "Whole Lotta Love". In the packaging  it looks dark and too heavy but on your cheeks it's so beautiful! It has such a good pigmentation and a warm undertone. It suits for winter and summer and feels light on your skin. I'm really happy with the blush you can buy it here for America and here for Belgium.





Eva

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten