maandag 7 april 2014

OOTD April #1


Today I'm back with an OOTD. Spring has begun, the sun finally starts to shine. It can easily change my mood and also my outfit. Let's see what I'm wearing!



On my face:
KIKO Natural Concealer - green
Maybeline Dream Lumi touch - highlighting concealer
RIMMEL Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation - 100 Ivory
CATRICE All Matt powder - 015 Natural Beige
HEMA Eyebrow pencil - 01 black
HEMA Eyebrow gel - transparent
KIKO Precision eyeliner - black
KIKO Luxurcious Lashes (maxi brush mascara)
E.L.F Makeup Mist & Set


I'm starting with my jacket. I got this one from Reserved in Poland but they also have an online shop.
 Go take a look here.
It has grey, white and black in it, kinda safe colors if you ask me. It's a bit classic but at the sides of the arms it has some sportivr black which makes it more wearable. It's not too thick, also perfect to sezr on summer nights.


Second, I got this peplum top from Asos. It's not just a black top, it's something more and less boring. 
You can find it here.


Maybe you already saw thid necklace in a previous OOTD, I just wear this a lot. I think it's just enough to add to your outfit. I got mine from Zara but here is a similar one here.


I'm also wearing some black heels with classic details on it. They are not too high and match with my whole outfit. Look in your closet, do you still have some black pumps?



Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten