donderdag 3 april 2014

Hospital update.

Hello everyone,
I'm typing this with one hand.Why? On the 1st of April, I've got a surgery and it's not a joke ;). At the moment I'm not allowed to move my left arm. Well, I can only move my fingers and if I try to move more, it hurts really bad. I was supposed to go home a few hour after the surgery but I felt really dizzy from the anaesthetic. I had to stay an extra night in hospital. Now I'm home and my mom and boyfriend are taking care of me. My boyfriend sat the whole day next to my bed in the hospital while mom was working in the hospital. I can't do much on my own, I need help with everything. This is day 3 and I'm already tired of it. I'll try to write other articles. I'll probably feel better in the upcoming days.

Thank you for understanding.

                            

Eva



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten